Think you have what it takes to be on the Montgomery College Raptors men's soccer team? Mandatory team tryouts are Tuesday, August 1st, through Friday, August 4th from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Rockville Campus on the Lower Field. Attendance at all tryout sessions is mandatory.
All Athletes must have a physical and other MC forms turned in to Coach Trey before tryouts to participate!! FREE physical exams offered to all potential student-athletes on August 8th at 2:30 pm at the Rockville Campus in the PE Building. All new student-athletes are encouraged to attend. If you have any questions, contact Head Coach Trey Livingston.
Summer open play will be held Tuesday, July 25th, Thursday, July 27th, and Friday, July 28th from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Rockville Campus on the Lower Field.
All men's soccer student-athletes must meet the following requirements before attending team tryouts:
- Must have met with coaches & received paperwork.
- Registered for no less than 12 credit/ billing hours. **
- All classes are done by 1-4pm. (Practice 1:30to 4 pm).
- Have turned in Eligibility Form & INFO Sheet to coaches.
- Transfer students must have turned in a valid transcript & meet NJCAA rules. **
- Returning players must have 24 credits & a 2.0 GPA. **
- Returning students must have MC transcript evaluated. **
- Must show up on time, dressed & ready to go.Always bring running shoes, cleats, shin guards, socks, shorts & extra shirts.
- International students must have a copy of I-20, I-9 & passport and HS transcripts must be evaluated by World Education Services **
** See Coach Trey
World Education Services
Bowling Green Station
P.O. Box 5087
New York, New York 10274
Tel: (212) 966-6311
Questions? Contact Head Coach Trey Livingston via Email: Harvey.Livingston@montgomerycollege.edu or Phone: (240) 567-7984